frequently asked Questions
Is your packaging recyclable?
- Both the packaging boxes and shipping boxes are made of 100% recyclable cardboard.
- Glass bottles are also 100% recyclable.
- Some of our products are sensitive to light exposure, so we have chosen 100% recyclable PET plastic and our bottles are made from 100% recycled plastic (r-PET).
Sort our packaging, it will be recycled and transformed!
Do you offer samples?
No, but let us explain why,
We have enough confidence in our products to offer you 30 days money back,
If a product does not suit you, you have the option of contacting us and get a prepaid return slip.
(It's always best if you tell us what was wrong).
Do you offer pick-up point delivery?
No, we have encountered many problems with delivery to a relay point, therefore we only offer home deliveries against signature, however, be aware that in the event of absence your parcels will be left at a Colissimo relay point /Chronopost near you and will be kept by the services for 14 days, so you will have the possibility of picking it up using an identity document.
What are the product consumption times?
The BATCH corresponds to the date of conception of the product, in the form #YYMMDD,
From this date, the products must be used within 3 years or 6 months after first opening.
#FF: Fragrance Free: Without perfume
ELMW: Extra Low Molecular Weight: Extra Low Molecular Weight
ULMW: Ultra Low Molecular Weight: Ultra Low Molecular Weight
MOISTURE SEALING: Seal in moisture
Oil to Milk: From oil to milk
I have another question, what should I do?
Contact us either:
- by email: email@example.com
- by phone: + 33 9 77 07 16 49 Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (price of a local call)
We will be happy to help you.